oc_logoThe Office Concept     Linked In    


Download forms for employees here :

P38s (If you employ a holiday-work student, use form P38(S) to enable you to pay them without deducting tax as long as their earnings don't exceed their personal tax allowance.)

P50 (Use form P50 to claim tax back from HM Revenue and Customs unless you're claiming Jobseeker's Allowance, taxable Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance or Carer's Allowance, or you expect to be working again within four weeks (if you are unemployed) or before 6 April (if you have retired).

SMP1 You must fill in this form when your employee is not entitled to Statutory Maternity Pay(SMP), or when you cannot continue paying SMP. Fill in all the parts of the form.



About Us | Site Map | Contact Us | ©2013 The Office Concept